Wednesday, December 27, 2006

First Non-Flickr Post in Awhile

Hey, So I have been thinking for awhile that I'd like to start highlighting some stuff I think is cool on this here blog-o-mine, and without realizing it I started that just a few moments ago (I know... I know... that post ended with, "good night." So that was a lie. But only a small one.

I'm really posting myself a reminder. Tomorrow I'll post something brief about carbon offsets, because I think they're cool, but I also think my knowledge of them is minimal. I'm working on learning a bit more and I already bought one only days after I purchased the second Honda Civic of my life. That being said, my knowledge is still limited. On WorldChanging.com I ran across a report somebody did on overall quality and comprison of various offset providers. I have yet to read it, but if you have time and feel curious, check it out here. Now, really, good night.

No comments: