Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Highlighted Read for the Month

WorldChanging.org, already one of my favorite websites is running a series on 21 World Changing Principles, the first article of which is located here.

When it comes to forward-thinking writing about the tools, standards, and innovations that are driving change related on both an ecological and an ethical front, this site is amazing. They've been highlighted in my links section for ages, but I also know that piece of any given blog can be easily ignored. So, if you stop by regularly, or if this is your first time, I recommend checking out the article linked above and some of their other insightful pieces.

Sometime soon I'm even going to work up something to send their way on a book that my company is promoting. More on the book soon, but for now, check out the principles... they're actually up to number 8 or so by now... so there's a bunch to look into.

No comments: