Friday, August 29, 2008

Hitting The Road!


Funny Bear 01, originally uploaded by Chambo25.

I'm off to Philly to celebrate labor... and days... and having a long weekend, with the fam. It should be good, and who knows... maybe before I leave tomorrow morning I'll even upload some more Southern pictures tonight as I've been planning to basically every day since returning from North Carolina and Alabama last week! Ayee!

In the meantime, checkout this funny little bear, think funny thoughts about Van Halen and Sarah Palin... and somehow I have a feeling I'll toss up some more posts this weekend.

If, somehow, I don't... let me just say this: August has been a remarkable month here at The Best Way. With all that has happened in politics, a bunch of fun and interesting posts about music, the return of some photography and the usual dash of random goofy junk we've shot past 40 posts for a month (our previous max was in the 30s) and hit our second highest readership ever overall.

Thanks to those who stop in regularly and especially those who drop a comment here or there. Many thanks to those who link to us here and there and bring some traffic our way. Finally all my gratitude to my friends who post.

From Venice's interesting thoughts about ObamaMcCainPalinBidenHillaryPoliticalWhatnow to JR's input on plastic and Face-off it's tons of fun keeping this little train a choo choo chooing along. I hope you all continue to enjoy it as much as we do, and that everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!!

No comments: