Monday, November 24, 2008

Well... hello there!

Hi folks! Damn, it's been a little while since the last post, huh? What happened? Anything?

Oh, right! That election happened! That was pretty fantastic, huh? Also, I started a brand new job, literally the next day. The new job is great, but as one might guess I have less time to blog than I did while I was unemployed and job hunting. First, let me say thanks to anybody who's still reading. After taking literally weeks off, I'm hoping some folks still check in.

I'll be trying to post on a somewhat regular basis now that the new job is evening out a bit and I'm getting the hang of my responsibilities, schedule, etc.

Meanwhile, I'll have to also diversify my content a bit as most of my posts prior to November 4th were focused on the election. I guess there's still some election stuff to talk about, in fact my favorite Senate seat is still up for grabs and it looks like there's some chance Al Franken may still grab it. We'll see.

I'll toss up a couple posts tonight and hopefully this will be the beginning of a new surge of bloggination. Sorry for the long long long long long layoff. I hope that you, like me, have been basking in the mere notion of being able to say, "President Obama" for the next four years. It has a nice ring, doesn't it?

No comments: