Monday, November 06, 2006

I'd buy an $8 ticket for this one

I'm actually more-or-less echoing my friend Nate when I call your attention to the fact that Mike Judge's (Office Space, Bevis & Butthead, etc.) new movie is being bulldozed through theaters with no fanfare by Fox. The movie has gotten some great reviews, and sounds like it will appeal to basically everyone who has gobbled up copies of Office Space to such an extent you can now buy it in varying forms at any given Target store nationwide (the super Flare edition, "get a room you two" edition, "Nagheenanajar, it's not that hard to say" edition, "why should I change my name he's the one who sucks" edition... okay so I may have made these up but you get my point). Anyway, Nate covered this ground pretty well so feel free to visit his comments here, or the LA Times' review here.

No comments: