Monday, November 06, 2006

Joseph Matt John


Joseph Matt John
Originally uploaded by Chambo25.

It's funny... about a year ago I went up to Philly for Joseph's sister Kristen's wedding and we got a pretty great picture of Joseph, Matt & I, and this is one from Saturday night after Matt's wedding. I was down in Florida this past weekend for my brother's wedding, and I think it is truly fair to say that a good time was had by all. Joseph was in the US from Japan and it was amazing and awesome to see him.

It was also amazing to see his Neice Kassidy who is beautiful and wonderful. As if such things were not enough there was an amazing and joyful gathering of friends and family, beautiful weather, a perfect setting, and just all around a happy and great handful of days. I only wish we could all have stayed for another week and kept enjoying the surroundings, the great company, etc.

Beyond the social events there were also dolphins flopping around out in the waters off St. Augestine, there were happy doggies walking around in the streets. There were tasty pastaries to start our days, and wonderful dinners to help us wind down in the evening. I could go on and on, but for now I'll leave it at that. More photos to come!

No comments: