Friday, May 04, 2007

Celebrity News Flash

So I've recently started working all day long with an RSS feed on screen over to my right. If you've been wondering about recent developments in terms of oddball things appearing in ye olde blog, that's the explanation. It's the reason why I encountered this:

Ms. Pinkett-Smith says that Katie Holmes is a, "tigress," and decidedly not tied up in the basement waiting for Tom to toss her down a steak while he plots Scientology's subliminal overthrow of the world.

Now, if you feel that this post falls a little outside my normal domain for stuff to put up, you're almost certainly right. That said, I found some of Jada's comments in the thing to be hilarious and kinda awesome enough, that I couldn't help it. Anyway, there's your friendly Friday quick read! Enjoy.

No comments: