Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Need to Clean Up


Old Mess, originally uploaded by Chambo25.

Wow... life has been flying along lately... weeks pass, time flies, and I have to be honest, I can't really complain.

That said, I have been noticing lately that the superfast pace leads to more and more and more clutter until someday soon I'll eventually just have to go back into cleanup mode. That's ok.

Until then, I've been happily buzzing along. This weekend I was up in Boston, for a fun and all-too-brief visit (but aren't they all?). This coming weekend I don't know if I'll lay low in New Haven or hatch some other plan... but we'll see. Meanwhile, I need to finish taxes, find local doctors (overdue on that task) and generally do some... tidying... wait! That's where I started.

Baaaaahhhh... well, anyway, above is a fun picture of a paint mess long dried... another fun snippit from my recent trip to DC.

1 comment:

Stamford Talk said...

Ah, clutter! One of my interests. Clutter makes me anxious, yet it always seems to creep its way into my life. That's OK. I can usually conquer it with my ruthless culling ability. I'm sure you have it under control, but you might like the website unclutterer.com. Good tips and nice writing style.