Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"I want you to find more of those delegates with those unusual hats..."

Just a little quote from Wolfie the Blitzer, one of my most/least favorite characters in the world of Cable News. I have been sitting here doing a little evening time work and watching some ridiculous coverage of the Republican convention and I couldn't help tossing up a post with the amazing quote above. Wolf Blitzer was congratulating Dana Bash on finding a crazy lady delegate on the floor who had created lots of crazy crazy buttons out of cards in her hotel room and afixed them to her cow spotted cowgirl hat... I really can't do all the crazy justice, but now there's some sort of patriotic photo montage going on... god, this is all so distracting. I think I'll need to put it on mute.

No comments: